Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Systems for Farms & Agriculture
Water filtration solutions for farms, wells and untreated water sources
Water quality is vital for the success and sustainability of agriculture in the southern Saskatchewan province.
Culligan water’s Whole Home Reverse Osmosis Systems provide peace of mind by addressing common water problems to ensure healthy crops and livestock. Our industrial water filtration systems are also cost-effective while remaining environmentally conscious.
Benefits of a Rural Water System
- Water Quality Assurance: Culligan's reverse osmosis systems for farms ensure pure water used for mixing farm chemicals increases application effectiveness, improves livestock performance and provides better water at every tap in the farmhouse. Reverse osmosis removes impurities like arsenic, nitrates and PFOAs, as well as excess minerals.*
- Improved Livestock Health: Clean water filtration improves farm animal health by reducing exposure to water-borne nitrates and bacteria.
- Drought Resilience: Reverse osmosis systems allow farms to use available water resources by effectively treating and reusing water. This can be immensely beneficial during times of drought.
- Environmental Considerations: Reverse osmosis systems for farms reduce the use of chemical treatments because of increased efficiency.
- Save money: Using a commercial reverse osmosis system improves the performance of water-using appliances and water heaters in the parlor and your home.
- Large Capacity: With a Culligan commercial-size reverse osmosis system, we can scale up production specifically to suit your needs.
Culligan water’s commercial reverse osmosis units use the most advanced technology available. These include custom pre-treatment, storage and post-treatment settings to significantly reduce a wide range of harmful contaminants and impurities. And with Culligan's ongoing service and maintenance plans, you know your system always operates at peak performance.
Contact your Culligan water expert for better water today!
*Contaminants may not be in your water.
Step 1: Water Test & Site Inspection
Before you can get started with better water, you need a water test and site inspection from your local Culligan water expert. During this visit, they will:
- Check your well pump and room capacity
- Review your electrical requirements
- Run a complete, government-approved water test, if you haven't had one recently
- Demonstrate Culligan's industry leading filtration process
Step 2: Pretreatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the first step in water filtration, significantly reducing impurities, solids, colloids and living organisms from raw water. Not all water sources require pretreatment, but skipping it in certain situations can impact the effectiveness of the reverse osmosis process.
- Filter Cleer – Multimedia filter to remove dirt, clay, oxidized iron and other sediments in well water
- Cullsorb Filter – Reduces oxidized or soluble iron and manganese
- Cullar Filter – Reduces chlorine, color and organics
Step 3: Reverse Osmosis Filtration
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing water through a semipermeable membrane to reduce even the smallest impurities and contaminants.
- Culligan E1F - Culligan's economical commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 2.8 gal/min
- Culligan M2 - Culligan's enhanced commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 7 gal/min
- Culligan G2 - Culligan's premium commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 13.2 gal/min
- Culligan IW - Culligan's completely customizable commercial RO solution, for applications requiring 22 to 200 gal/min
Step 4: Storage & Distribution
Storage and distribution is a crucial step in the water treatment process, ensuring that you have the quality water you need, wherever and whenever you need it.
- 15 gal/min constant pressure variable speed pump standard, with custom pumps available
- 300-gallon storage tank standard, with custom sizes available
Step 5: Post-treatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the last step in water purification, putting the final "polish" on your water.
- Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection - Used for microbial disinfection.
- Cullneu Filter - Used to return PH to a neutral level and mineralize just a little for great-tasting water.
Step 6: Service & Maintenance
Regular service and maintenance is essential to keeping your whole home RO system functioning as anticipated. Culligan offers:
- Regular maintenance visits to replace filters and UV lights, as well as disinfect and inspect all equipment
- Ongoing service agreements customized to fit your needs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Equipment and technicians backed by the largest dealer network in North America
- 72 years of experience and thousands of happy customers in the Saskatchewan province