Culligan® Reverse Osmosis Systems for Rural Water
Rural Water Treatment Solutions
Building your Rural Water Reverse Osmosis System with Culligan
Step 1: Water Test & Site Inspection
The first step to top-quality rural water is a water test and site inspection from your Regina Culligan man. During the visit, we will -
- Check your well pump and room capacity
- Review your electrical requirements
- Run a complete, government-approved water test, if you haven't had one recently
- Demonstrate our filtration process
Step 2: Pretreatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the first step in water treatment, removing impurities, solids, colloids and living organisms from raw water. Not all water sources require pretreatment but skipping it in certain situations can impact the effectiveness of the reverse-osmosis filtration process.
- Filter Cleer – Multimedia filter to remove dirt, clay, oxidized iron and other sediments in well water
- Cullsorb Filter – For removal of oxidized or soluble iron and manganese
- Cullar Filter – to reduce chlorine, color and organics
Step 3: Reverse-Osmosis Filtration
Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing water through a semipermeable membrane to reduce even the smallest impurities and contaminants.
- Culligan E1F - Culligan's economical commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 2.8 gal/min
- Culligan M2 - Culligan's enhanced commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 7 gal/min
- Culligan G2 - Culligan's premium commercial RO solution, for applications requiring up to 13.2 gal/min
- Culligan IW - Culligan's completely customizable commercial RO solution, for applications requiring 22 to 200 GPM
Step 4: Storage & Distribution
Storage and distribution is a crucial step in the water treatment process, ensuring you have the water you need, where and when you need it.
- 15 GPM Constant Pressure Variable Speed Pump standard, with custom pumps available
- 300 Gallon Storage Tank standard, with custom sizes available
Step 5: Post-treatment Filtration
Pretreatment is the last step in water purification, putting the final "polish" on your water.
- UV Disinfection - Used for microbial disinfection.
- Cullneu Filter - Used to return PH to a neutral level and mineralize just a little for great tasting water.
Step 6: Service & Maintenance
Regular service and maintenance is essential to keeping your water treatment system functioning as anticipated. Culligan of Regina offers:
- Regular maintenance visits to replace filters and UV lights, and disinfect and inspect all equipment.
- Ongoing service agreements customized to fit your needs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Equipment and technicians backed by the largest dealer network in North America
- 72 years of experience and thousands of happy customers in the Regina area