Introducing the Culligan Connect app – our smart water technology delivers real-time information, peace of mind and 24/7 support from...
Culligan COVID-19 Update
To our Valued Customers:
We have been closely monitoring the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and have been following the advice being given from the Canadian Health Authority, the WHO and the local/national government guidelines and recommendations.
The health and safety of both our employees and customers is the most important value of Culligan. We are taking all necessary precautions, and as a member of the Canadian Bottle Water Association (CBWA) cleanliness and sanitation has always been and continues to be a focus and strength of our company.
Some of the specifics we are doing at Culligan:
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- All employees are to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and using proper hand sanitizers.
- Delivery drivers are instructed not to enter your homes during the outbreak.
- We have limited access to our building. but customers can continue picking-up water and other products as is normally the case.
- We are closely following CDC guidelines and communicating that to our employees.
We are committed to meeting our scheduled obligations and working hard to continue to provide service so we can be there to support you and your families.
Please note: If you are not able to exchange your bottles at your normal retailer, you can exchange them at our office located at 1719 Francis Street during business hours. We are also continuing to offer home and office delivery.
Learn more about how you can have better water.
Latest Blog Posts
From deep-cleaning your floors to reviving your garden, spring home improvements start with your water. So why wouldn’t you use...
What Clients Say
Stopped in to pick up filters for our purification system. The young lass behind the counter impressed me greatly with her customer service skills, running the counter and the drive through window with professionalism and friendliness no matter how hectic. I didn’t mind waiting because it was such a fascinating thing to watch. Pure competence and grace. A valued face for any company she could work for.
- Culligan Customer